Thursday, May 02, 2013

The Latest Corruption and Fraud News:The AACI Flipbaord Magazine

I would like to invite my friends and colleagues to join my readers for The AACI Flipboard magazine http://flip.it/oJ8AM  and spread the word. You will find the latest corruption and fraud news, commentaries, trends, rules, laws, and regulations that impact the lives of so many people all over the globe.

If you would like to share your news or commentary and have it published in this magazine, please share it with me via FB, LinkedIn, or Twitter and let me know about it.

I do appreciate your comments and feedback.

Caveat: This is NOT the official magazine of The AACI and is not related with The American Anti-Corruption Institute. The AACI only has two official magazines: The Anti-Corruption Quarterly and The Corruption. For more information about The AACI, you may visit its website at www.theaaci.com






No comments:

Post a Comment